December 14, 2022
3SS@CES2023: Operators Can Discover How to Deliver Next-level Experiences on Every Screen, Including Connected Cars
- CES 2023 visitors can discover how operators can deliver superior entertainment experiences on every screen, including in-car displays, in multiple 3SS-powered demonstrations
- Pay-TV operators, over-the top (OTT) providers, telcos and carmakers will be able to see and touch what’s possible with the 3Ready product platform now with over 110 worldwide technology partnerships (3SS Demos at The Venetian, by appointment only)
- Service providers can explore how to increase ARPU with personalized cross-platform offers and create new revenue streams with hybrid monetization models
- The future of automotive entertainment UX will feature on booths of global in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) technology leaders P3 (Booth 7312) and Bosch (CP-12)
- Delegates will discover how all-new 3Ready Control Center, 3SS’ next-gen user experience (UX) management and content curation hub, enables all apps and devices to be managed from a single location
Las Vegas and Stuttgart – 14 December, 2022 – CES 2023 5-8 January, 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center: 3 Screen Solutions (3SS), leader in software for set-top boxes (STB), smart TV and multiscreen entertainment, will showcase how its proven 3Ready product platform can bring next-level user experiences (UX) to any screen. With 3Ready, consumers can enjoy personalized super-aggregated content in a highly engaging UX that’s seamless across all our favorite devices, embracing big TV sets, smartphones, tablets, game consoles and displays in the family car.
This can all be achieved thanks to empowering technology partnerships and pre-integrations which comprise the 3Ready Product Platform, the largest technology ecosystem of its kind in the world, now with over 110 worldwide technology partnerships.
In addition to its multiple-award-winning content aggregation and UX customization solutions, 3SS will bring many additional innovations to CES 2023, including smart home hub, targeted advertising and automotive entertainment.
Where to experience 3SS innovations at CES 2023:
- 3SS Demos at The Venetian (by appointment only) – Operators can explore how to attract and retain customers, delivering superior user experiences, with advanced solutions for super-aggregation, home security, content curation and ad insertion, all powered by 3Ready Control Center
- P3 Group – Booth 7312: 3Ready Automotive will be on display on P3-enabled Android Automotive OS (operating system) In-Vehicle Infotainment System (IVI)
- Bosch – Booth CP-12: an outdoor vehicle enabled by Bosch technology will feature 3Ready-powered passenger entertainment experience
Multiscreen TV services and innovations enabled by 3SS, powered by the trusted 3Ready product platform, have been deployed worldwide, encompassing 20 major operator projects with over 50 million subscribers reach.
“Our industry is ever-changing, and at 3SS our cycle of innovation never stops,” commented Brian Jentz, VP Americas at 3SS. “We can’t wait to welcome CES 2023 delegates, and to showcase our latest innovations that help pay-TV operators, OTT streamers, telcos, and even carmakers, grow their businesses by providing their customers with captivating, seamless entertainment experiences.”
3Ready Control Center: New editor-friendly user experience and content curation hub
3Ready Control Center is 3SS’ all-new, SaaS experience management solution. Highly visual and intuitive, with this centralized one-stop solution, anyone can curate a highly personalized and unified experience across all screens. More members of an operator’s content and marketing teams can use 3Ready Control Center to easily target, manage, and visually optimize UX to increase customer retention. Operators benefit from real-time management over presentation of content, features and branding of all service and device apps from one unified location.
CES 2023 Demonstrations:
- Smart home and security integrated with UI/UX: Seamless UI/UX support for Alarm.com security cameras to allow user access directly from the TV
- Dynamic Ad Insertion: 3Ready Product Framework delivers pre-integrated Interactive Media Ads (IMA) SDK and player solution for seamless client-side ad insertion (CSAI) with Google Ad Manager 360:
- Increases customer value and ROI for niche channels
- Increases user engagement with tailored ad breaks aligned with viewer tastes
- Target users across digital and broadcast, VOD and linear
- Enables smarter 1:1 targeting, delivering value to smaller advertisers
- Driving the Future of In-Car Entertainment: 3SS is transforming in-car entertainment through partnerships with world-leading IVI technology specialists.
- Announced in October 2022, 3SS has teamed up with automotive infotainment solutions provider P3 to co-develop a game-changing infotainment system that enables superior viewing experiences while on the road: It includes multiple content providers and is built on Google’s Android Automotive OS (Operating System), on display on P3’s booth 7312
- Also at CES 2023, visitors to Booth CP-12 can experience 3Ready-enabled in-car UX in collaboration with world-leading automotive supplier Bosch. 3Ready is integrated as part of a modular Bosch automotive demo platform.
“CES is the place to experience true innovation, and the shared vision we at 3SS have, in partnership with our automotive specialist partners, epitomizes the future of entertainment on wheels.” comments Tomasz Dzikowski, Product Manager 3SS. “We’re tremendously excited to be at CES 2023, and to share with visitors how, with the power of 3Ready, they can deliver superior experiences wherever consumers may be.”
The ever-expanding 3Ready product platform helps pay-TV providers, OTT streamers, telcos and carmakers to accelerate time-to-market, bring a unified experience on all devices, kickstart revenues, and innovate rapidly, free from technology vendor-lock-in.
It’ll all be on show at CES 2023.
About 3 Screen Solutions (3SS)
3SS delivers experiences people love. We enable seamless entertainment experiences acros sall screens, for and together with service providers worldwide. 3SS is the go-to partner to co-create the best possible services in an agile, open and collaborative way. Founded in 2009, we are an acknowledged leader in system integration, software engineering, UI/UX design innovation and solution architecture. We created 3Ready, the world's leading Entertainment Ecosystem, to accelerate launches of entertainment services on all devices, co-create and enable customer-centric innovation. The award-winning 3Ready Entertainment Ecosystem counts 20 operators with 35 million users reach, and two automotive projects. Major operators worldwide rely on 3SS innovation. These include A1 Telekom Austria Group, Allente, Altibox, Astro, Elisa Estonia, Eutelsat, Liberty Global, Norlys, O2/Telefonica, ORS, Proximus, SES, Swisscom, TCCU ruguay, Tele2, TELUS, Vodafone and Yes. Broadcast customers include Blockbuster, Joyn (ProSiebenSat.1/Discovery), n-tv, ProSiebenSat.1, SUPER RTL (TOGGO), and Viacom, among others. 3ss.tv, 3ready.tv
Google and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.
For media information:
+44 20 45187555